InterBay Technologies is a place where the work is challenging, where innovation and initiative are not just valued, they are rewarded, and where diverse individuals are encouraged to unite their strengths. InterBay’s management team has an investment in your success, and encourages proactive ideas to further your professional and business goals. InterBay Technologies is a place where you can balance your career and lifestyle.
Join Our Team!
To apply, your resume should be in a Microsoft Word or PDF format. Please reference the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject heading of your email:
Mail: 11401 Allison Court, Huntley, IL. 60142
All Candidates must pass a background check and drug screen.
Last Updated 2/18/2022 $1,000.00 Sign on bonus paid after 90 days
We are currently searching for Full-Time Central Office Installers in the Midwest who are capable of performing all the installation functions associated with Level III & IV with respect to additions/removals associated with Common Systems Equipment. This includes a more advanced knowledge of hardware construction, cabling, wiring, and electronics testing to a very basic knowledge with training provided. Candidates must be able to perform job functions with little supervision and with a high degree of proficiency and accuracy.
Preferred candidates will:
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of technical drawings and specifications.
- Perform a more advanced degree of hardware construction using drawings and specifications. Includes, but not limited to, superstructure, floor drilling, bracing, and measuring and marking.
- Perform lacing, coax connections, power connections, and grounding, and optical connections.
- Proficiently install channel banks, fuse and alarm panels, routers, and other assorted equipment.
- Perform basic low and high density fiber optical systems installation.
- Be able to perform basic continuity, test, and trouble shoot equipment & prepare it for turn-up.
- Have laptop computer skills and applications as well as to use computer programs for diagnosis.
- Candidates will have 2-3 years of recent central office installation experience.
- Training Certifications a plus.
- Installers should have their own hand tools.
- There will be daily travel as well as other travel (including overnight stays) with perdiem paid.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record and must pass a Background Check and Drug Test.
What We Offer
Our dynamic and innovative team is looking for individuals to join us at InterBay Technologies. We offer a competitive salary, benefits, and the chance to succeed in an expanding industry.
Our Benefits Include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Vacation Benefits
- Vision Care Insurance